She’s refused a demand to pose for the mag, although the offer ended up being reportedly for $400,000.
“we have always been maybe not going to do Playboy in the not too distant future,” she told Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS-FM radio show recently. ” There is a better opportunity out there, which everyone will likely see soon.” Most think this “better opportunity” is a feasible “Jersey Shore” spin-off show with her bestie, Snooki. Which has us craving pickles now.
I assume we’ll have to rely on our imaginations whenever we wish to see J-Woww sans clothing.
In her honor, listed here are 12 other ladies whom turned down Playboy.
1. Mel Gibson’s ex-girlfriend and infant mama said “never” Oksana Grigorieva additionally recently refused Hugh and team. She supposedly had an offer on the table for $75,000 offer to pose for “full nude” shots and an address. But Oksana’s rep Steve Jaffe stated, “Not now, never, nor for almost any sum of money, would our customer, Oksana Grigorieva, even give consideration to any offer to pose for ‘Playboy.'” It generally does not get much better than that, but maybe her response was as a result of known undeniable fact that J-Woww’s offer was presumably much higher?
2. “Maneater” singer won’t get it done even with clothes on Canadian songstress Nelly Furtado once turned down a reported $500,000 to pose fully clothed in “Playboy.” Perform: with her clothes on. Nelly denied the publisher, saying, ” To do it will be a vanity thing, an egotistical thing. It is not to express i might never get it done. It’s very tempting.” Half of a million for completely clothed shots? That’s a pretty ego boost that is decent.
3. Lady Gaga won’t just take her pants off for money ( only for free) Even though Lady Gaga spends adequate time not wearing pants, she turned down an offer to pose in the lad mag, even after Hugh himself Twittered his excitement in regards to a potential shoot. “I mean, for me it’s all about the music if I was a glamour model, I would be delighted [with Playboy’s offer], but. Ask me once again, though, when I have album that is new connect.” Imagine it is critical to keep your options available.
4. Born-again Bieber mama won’t get there It’s form of messed up that people like Justin Bieber so much which they desire to see their mom naked. Patricia Bieber turned down a reported $50,000 offer to pose topless in “Playboy.” Bieber’s rep said, “While nature’s beauty in every type is worthy of admiration, Justin’s mom Patricia is a born-again Christian. There isn’t any truth that she would ever pose in “Playboy,” since it goes against her religion.” Did you hear that, Carrie Prejean?
5. Maybe six could be the secret number for this Spice woman Former Spice woman Melanie Brown has refused “Playboy” five times. She said, “They’re providing me an amount that is ridiculous of but i am simply not prepared to take action . I’ll contemplate it as time goes by once I have the time’s right.” Perhaps there could be a Spice Girl reunion spread?
6. Lohan’s been here, done that “Playboy” was looking to get Lindsay Lohan nude for a long time, lately increasing her offer from a rumored $700,000 to $900,000 year that is last. Certainly one of Lindsay’s representatives said that Lindsay would “be pleased to do the cover, but no nudity. Then the answer’s no if there’s nudity . She actually is perhaps not heading down the ‘New York Magazine’ road once more.” I guess the Marilyn that is naked Monroe-inspired did create a bit of a kerfuffle for Li-Lo
7. Citigroup banker eats her sexy words “Too sexy” Citigroup banker Debrahlee Lorenzana had been provided a real possibility show and a “Playboy” spread. But Lorenzana said, ” I do not wish to be famous, we try to stay away from that. I recently desire to be a good example, that’s all. If individuals as time goes by nevertheless remember my name, I would like to be recalled as being a girl whom endured up for her rights.” Apparently, Lorenzana also starred in a 2003 plastic cosmetic surgery documentary saying she’d want to be stacked like “a Playboy Playmate that is little.” But that’s neither right here nor here .
8. Jennifer enjoy Hewitt is not in love with the concept Jennifer appreciate Hewitt has handled a lot of needless controversy over her body, but had no desire to show her critics incorrect by firmly taking all of it down. Her rep confirmed that “Playboy” had expected the actress to pose, saying, ” There clearly was an offer, but she declined.” So much for seeing Jennifer’s human anatomy in the pages of “Playboy.”
9. Bad timing for the Hulk’s daughter “Brooke Knows star that is best Brooke Hogan refused the magazine in 2008. Her representative said, “Brooke https://datingmentor.org/escort/lubbock/ just don’t feel that it had been the time that is right. It is not out from the question money for hard times, but we are going to need to see.” I really hope she waits until Hulk Hogan isn’t around to observe that as it’s confusing enough together with doppelganger gf.
10. Melissa Joan Hart discovered her “Maxim” lesson Melissa Joan Hart drew some controversy after posing inside her skivvies for Maxim but said her turn down “Playboy. that it aided” “we learned that I did not want to do “Playboy.” They came around and offered me personally a million dollars, that I had to earnestly consider,” she stated. “Initially it is like, ‘Yeah, we’ll just take my garments down for the million dollars, are you joking?’. But I made the decision that because of the response I obtained from “Maxim” we wasn’t comfortable — and my brother had which cover shoved in their face for months. That made me say no.” And that is how Clarissa explained it all.
11. “Playboy” played Jessica Alba You’ve probably seen the Jessica Alba “Playboy” cover, but the actress really refused to pose for the mag. After she was voted among the “25 Sexiest Celebrities” in 2006, “Playboy” asked and she turned them down, but they obtained an image of a bikini-clad Alba from Columbia Pictures and ran it on the cover just. Alba stated, “Playboy” has violated my personal legal rights and blatantly misled the general public who might think I had given them authorization to put me on the address once I don’t.” Teenage boys across the country were equally upset, we’re yes.
12. Daughter of Darkness respectfully declined year that is last Kelly Osbourne received an offer from “Playboy,” but turned them down, saying, “It ended up being the 2nd time they’ve expected and respectfully we declined, when I do not feel it’s the right thing for me personally. I understand if I ever decided to make a move like this I’d want it to be tasteful and done really beautifully. But nevertheless I turned it down — i’dn’t want my dad or sibling Jack to start up a magazine and discover me personally naked!” I’m yes Ozzy and her bro are both grateful for such restraint.